Benefits Of Social Media Marketing for Brand
The use of social media marketing has increased significantly in the last 1 year in small and medium-sized businesses. But as marketers begin to market social media, it is important to remember that they do not view social media as just a marketing channel, and that social media is actually a huge communications platform. It is important to remember that there are companies that are immediately adapting to social media marketing and whose campaigns continue to be successful, as well as businesses that do not believe social media marketing is still unnecessary and do not believe in their impact. Some of the conclusions that come up when the relevant literature is searched are:
- To provide broader access to the target market: Since many of the potential customers spend time on social media, more traffic is available by providing traffic to the company site.
- Marking: A few of the key focal points of marketing are providing product awareness, creating visibility and awareness. If the correct consumer in social media is being branded or displayed at the right time, the brand awareness will increase the likelihood of remembrance.
- To develop relationships: Social media marketing offers the opportunity to develop and maintain relationships with consumers. But for this, companies;
- The area they are good at should be clearly indicated,
- They should participate in the social media without interruption,
- They should avoid doing too much of your own advertising,
- It should provide a value to the viewers with the information, links and resources they provide.
- Improving Business Processes: Companies have changed their business processes with social media and have tried to satisfy the consumers with different methods. Some of these methods;
- To investigate customer problems or complaints and to offer solutions to them,
- To obtain customer feedback and use it in new product design or change,
- To provide technological support to many people at once,
- To follow up important market and competition information and to collect,
- To overcome Search Engine Rankings: As the search on the Internet gives more space to the results of social media sites, a significant portion of Web traffic has begun to build social media sites. Firms are evaluated by finding this advantage in social media.
- To sell when opportunity arises: Many companies have begun to sell by looking at consumer demand on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Thus, the social media sites are also showing up as sales channels at the same time
- To spend less money on advertising: Firms have gained significant cost / investment advantages by taking advantage of the cost advantages of social media, both by spending less and by reducing marketing budgets.